Chicago Dance Marathon 2014
Chicago Dance Marathon is an inspirational event that will change your life. Dance or stand with us for 13.1 hours in honor of the kids at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. You’ll be entertained and inspired as more than 20 patient families will be there to cheer you on and share their amazing stories.
If you would like to make a monetary donation, you may do so via We Are Cosplay's Social Media Director, Angelique Rickhoff's Solstice Mobile Dance Marathon donation page here- http://
This is THE largest fundraising drive made by Lurie Children's Hospital, and a very important cause. And from our experience, the most rewarding and epic event we have yet to be involved with. I hope you'll join us.
- Saturday, March 08, 2014
- 13 hours of music, entertainment, activities and heartfelt stories
- We will spend time with the sponsored children and their families throughout the day
- Superhero Hour for specific photos and autographs with the kids
- Lunch and dinner will be provided
- I may book a room for the night before, and day of to accommodate costume dressing
Learn more about how to get involved.